- FELASA 2016 in Brussels
- The revised accreditation scheme for E&T is out!
- Two working group reports published
- 2010/63/EU - Consensus document on Non-Technical Project Summary
- FELASA continuing sponsorship programme
- FELASA collaboration on Cephalopods
- 2010/63/EU - First consensus document
- Strategic planning for research programmes
- Proceedings FELASA Congress 2010 are available for downloading
- Montreal declaration
- European Commission publishes report on experimental animals used in 2008
- Basel declaration defends animal research
- The European Directive - 2010/63/EU - is formally adopted
The European Directive - 2010/63/EU - is formally adopted
Posted on: 22-10-2010
All EU member states have two years to transpose the provisions of the directive into national legislation (or equivalent regulations or administrative provisions). The ambition is to create a level playing field within Europe and to reduce the administrative burden where it is not contributing to the protection of the animals. Visit the website of the European Commission on Laboratory Animals.