- FELASA Continuing Sponsorship Programme
- FELASA 2016 in Brussels
- FELASA Statement on Animal Transportation
- FELASA Info-sheet new edition!
- FELASA signs statement supporting Directive 2010/63/EU
- The FELASA-ICLAS Liaison Body is a fact!
- The revised accreditation scheme for E&T is out!
- Two working group reports published
- 2010/63/EU - Consensus document on Non-Technical Project Summary
- FELASA continuing sponsorship programme
- FELASA collaboration on Cephalopods
- 2010/63/EU - First consensus document
- Strategic planning for research programmes
- Proceedings FELASA Congress 2010 are available for downloading
- Montreal declaration
- European Commission publishes report on experimental animals used in 2008
- Basel declaration defends animal research
- The European Directive - 2010/63/EU - is formally adopted
European Commission publishes report on experimental animals used in 2008
Posted on: 20-12-2010
The Sixth Report is accompanied by a "Commission Staff Working Paper - Report on the Statistics on the Number of Animals used for Experimental and other Scientific Purposes in the Member States of the European Union in the year 2008". The Staff Working Paper, available in English, provides more details and also includes data from the individual Member States and their respective comments.
For more information go to the Lab Animal webpages of the European Commission.