- The revised accreditation scheme for E&T is out!
- The revised recommendations on health monitoring of rodents and rabbits are out!
- Conference on harm benefit analysis
- WC9 - Humane science in the 21st century
- FELASA 2016 in Brussels
- Two working group reports published
- 2010/63/EU - Consensus document on Non-Technical Project Summary
- FELASA continuing sponsorship programme
- FELASA collaboration on Cephalopods
- 2010/63/EU - First consensus document
- Strategic planning for research programmes
- Proceedings FELASA Congress 2010 are available for downloading
- Montreal declaration
- European Commission publishes report on experimental animals used in 2008
- Basel declaration defends animal research
- The European Directive - 2010/63/EU - is formally adopted
Posted on: 06-09-2011
The Montreal Declaration is the result of intensive discussions among the 850 participants of the Eighth World Congress.