- FELASA Statement on Animal Transportation
- FELASA 2016 in Brussels
- FELASA Info-sheet new edition!
- FELASA signs statement supporting Directive 2010/63/EU
- The FELASA-ICLAS Liaison Body is a fact!
- The revised accreditation scheme for E&T is out!
- Two working group reports published
- 2010/63/EU - Consensus document on Non-Technical Project Summary
- FELASA continuing sponsorship programme
- FELASA collaboration on Cephalopods
- 2010/63/EU - First consensus document
- Strategic planning for research programmes
- Proceedings FELASA Congress 2010 are available for downloading
- Montreal declaration
- European Commission publishes report on experimental animals used in 2008
- Basel declaration defends animal research
- The European Directive - 2010/63/EU - is formally adopted
Proceedings FELASA Congress 2010 are available for downloading
Posted on: 28-09-2011
The proceedings of the joint FELASA / Scand-LAS Congress 'New Paradigms in Laboratory Animal Science' have been published. The proceedings may be downloaded from the FELASA library.