- Statement on animal transportation
- Statement on the use of live animals in teaching and training
- Statement on the European Parliament 'Written declaration on primates in scientific experiments'
- Statement on EU white paper REACH
- Statement on non human primates
- Statement on retrospective reporting
- Statement on the revision of EU Directive EC89/609
- Outline for the revision of Directive 86/609/EEC
FELASA represents the views and opinions of the laboratory animal science community in Europe. FELASA does so by position statements on critical issues as well as by maintaining relations with NGOs and governmental bodies concerned with laboratory animal science in Europe, notably the Council of Europe, the European Commission and the European Parliament.